Hi, I'd like to be able to display forum posts related to particular products on their respective product pages.
I want to have a system of subforums or tags for each range of products, and for every product in that range, on each product page there would be displayed all of the relevant threads (under a heading Related forum threads
or similar)
Somewhat like a Product Q&A
on the product page, but just thread titles are displayed, not the thread content.
0
Display related forum threads on product page
-
Hidden
-
Moderator HiddenI think it might be possible.
This doesn't exist yet, but I can add this to the app:
- Basically, there will be an endpoint where you could query topics with a certain tag or with a certain forum_id. It would return a JSON response, and you could then use that to generate your on-page visuals.
- You will need to use JavaScript for this, HTML, and CSS in your own Shopify theme. These are not things I can help with, but I can give you some sample code to get you started.
Let me know if this is what you're looking for.
Need help? Contact me at support@getchamp.net or here. Brand new! Add your own signature at https://getchamp.myshopify.com/community/champ/preference