I'll take a look at what's happening there. I will likely add a few web server instances while I take a look to see if the problem is code based or related to network issues or what not.
In terms of the logo not loading, I have noticed this once last week as well. The digital assets are hosted on Digital Ocean -- and they've been having some issues with their uptime.
If this problem persists, I think what we'll have to do is relocate the assets to somewhere else. The assets are already duplicated to different data centres, so this should not be too hard to do.
Just a follow up. If you notice that the Adding/Removing/Sorting categories in the dashboard take a long time from now on, do let me know. Please reach out to me directly at support@getchamp.net.
This should not be happening ever. (The same goes for any functionality of the app.) So if it is slower than what you might expect, let me know so I can track this issue down and fix it.