If I want to use the forum as a CSS inquiry channel, can the forum be categorised by type of inquiry?
[example]
https://m.bagazimuri.com/board/free/list.html?board_no=54Can my customers make their post provate by setting a password for each post? So that admin & the customer who wrote only can see the post? In Korean online stores, it is common that people ask inquiries at Q&A at the forum with private post rather than emails; and the stores’ policy is to reply on the post in 24 hours. (When it’s replied, then the alarm email gets sent to the customer.) It more helps to give friendly impression to the customer and to have more chances to drive the traffic to the website.
[example]
https://m.bagazimuri.com/board/product/list.html?board_no=6&category_no=26
Private mode for each post
-
Hidden
-
Hidden
Sorry, I would like to correct the first question. It is not ‘CSS channel’, I meant that it is Customer Service channel by Q&A.
-
Moderator HiddenHi there, this sounds like an interesting use case.
The websites you sent me aren't in English, so I'll need some more clarification before I can give you some definitive answers. I think you can set forums as specific Q&A channels already, but to allow each post to be viewable only by the original poster (either via password or when the user is logged in), I think that may be doable.
Could you email me at support@getchamp.net so I could ask you some follow up questions?
Thanks
Need help? Contact me at support@getchamp.net or here. Brand new! Add your own signature at https://getchamp.myshopify.com/community/champ/preference -
-
Moderator HiddenReply was sent. Let me know if you didn’t receive.
Need help? Contact me at support@getchamp.net or here. Brand new! Add your own signature at https://getchamp.myshopify.com/community/champ/preference -
Hidden
Will there be a way to post multimedia like pics or videos? Or will I have to upload it to an outside service and clopy the link, which I'm going to try out here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFo5BijsHs
-
-
Moderator HiddenLet me know if you're having any problems with this feature.
Need help? Contact me at support@getchamp.net or here. Brand new! Add your own signature at https://getchamp.myshopify.com/community/champ/preference